This service is made available by Touch 'n Go Sdn Bhd (Company No. 406400-X) ("TNGSB") subject to the Terms and Conditions herein ("Terms and Conditions"). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before registering and/or using the RFID Tag(s). These Terms and Conditions, together with your RFID registration and/or use of RFID Tag(s), constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions is made accessible via http://rfid.touchngo.com.my. For the avoidance of doubt, these Terms and Conditions shall ONLY apply to RFID Tag(s) and not to any other TNGSB's products. This Terms and Condition shall be read together with the Touch 'n Go eWallet Terms and Conditions.
Unless the context otherwise requires or the contrary intention appears, the following words shall have the meaning assigned to it:
||means the site(s) designated for the installation and registration of RFID Tag.
||means Touch 'n Go Sdn Bhd and/or its affiliates.
||means the selected individual that has agreed to participate in this programme and will be registered for the RFID Tag for use of toll payment at highways that have been equipped with RFID lane.
||means RFID sticker which will be placed at the windscreen or headlamp of the registered vehicle.
||means the designated lane at any of the highway toll plazas that have been equipped with the RFID reader and antenna which will enable the detection of the RFID tag and generate the RFID transactions amount to be deducted from the Pilot User's Account.
|Pilot User's Account
||means the Touch 'n Go eWallet account registered under the Pilot User's name.
- The Pilot User acknowledges and understands that the Project Organizer has the discretion to end this programme at any point of time and in such situation, the Project Organizer shall not be liable for any losses or damages incurred by the Pilot User for participating in this programme. In any event, the Project Organizer shall inform the Pilot User two (2) weeks in advance before terminating the programme. Upon expiry of the termination notice, any further use of the RFID Tag by the Pilot User will be subject to a new terms and conditions of the RFID which will be published at the Website.
- The Project Organizer reserves the right at its absolute discretion, from time to time, to vary, add to, delete or otherwise amend these Terms and Conditions or any part thereof.
- The use of RFID Tag shall be limited to the selected highways that have been equipped with the RFID Lane as communicated to the Pilot User through TNGSB communication channel(s).
- The Pilot User shall install their RFID Tag at the Fitment Centre after making an appointment with the Fitment Centre via the registration portal as informed by the Project Organizer. The Pilot User shall follow the instructions provided in the portal in registering their vehicle for the installation of the RFID Tag.
- The Project Organizer shall not be held liable in the event of any damage that shall occur to the Pilot User's vehicle and/or any part of it during the installation of the RFID Tag.
- At any time, the Project Organizer shall have the absolute right to recall the RFID Tag and the Pilot User shall return the RFID Tag immediately upon receiving notice from the Project Organizer requiring them to do so.
- The usage of the Pilot User's Account for the RFID Tag shall be subject to the Pilot User's Account having sufficient balance to go through a particular toll plaza. The usage of the Pilot User's Account for RFID Tag shall be further subject to any Touch 'n Go eWallet's terms and conditions.
- The Pilot User undertakes that the Pilot User shall submit their feedback through a specific form as may be required by the Project Organizer.
- The Pilot User also agrees to use the RFID Tag as intended, failing which, the Pilot User's RFID tag or Account may be suspended, terminated or blacklisted.
- The Pilot User shall not transfer the ownership of the Pilot User's Account in any circumstances whatsoever nor shall the Pilot User use the Pilot User's Account for any other RFID Tag save and except for the one that has been assigned to the Pilot User.
- The Project Organizer may investigate any Pilot User for any suspicious activity which may result, among others, in the suspension or termination of the Pilot User's Account and/or usage of RFID tag.
- The Pilot User undertakes and agrees to keep all information provided by the Project Organizer, and all documents in relation to this programme strictly private and confidential unless otherwise informed by the Project Organizer. For the avoidance of doubt, this shall include prohibition of any posting on social media or any form of media to the public with regards to the RFID Tag or programme.
- The Project Organizer's decision on the programme is final. Any correspondence pertaining to the decision made by Project Organizer with respect to the programme will not be entertained.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- The Pilot User agrees that by registering for the Pilot User's Account and/or participating in this programme, the Pilot User has consented for his/her Personal Information/Data to be used and/or disclosed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and the Project Organizer's Privacy Notice as posted at the Website.
- The Pilot User also agrees and consents that the Personal Information/Data provided by him/her may be held in Project Organizer's database and that Project Organizer may use, store, analyse, disclose and process his/her Personal Information/Data provided by him/her to Project Organizer for the following purposes: -
- processing the services and/or the Pilot User's Account application;
- managing the relationship between the Pilot User's Account with Project Organizer;
- any other purposes as stated in the Project Organizer's Privacy Notice; and
- audit or verification by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia.
- The Project Organizer may monitor and record all transactions and communications that may take place between Project Organizer and him/her for Project Organizer's quality control and training, prevention of unauthorized use of Project Organizer's telecommunication systems and ensuring effective systems operation.
- The Pilot User hereby agrees, consent and allows Project Organizer to extract, disclose and release any information in the possession of Project Organizer relating to him/her (including the Personal Information/Data), the particulars of the transaction(s) or any designated account relating to the transaction(s) or any other data required for the purpose of investigating any claim or dispute arising out of or in connection with the transaction(s) or to be used as evidence in court or in the event of any suspected misuse of the Pilot User's Account. The Pilot User hereby agrees that in the event of a dispute or claim of any nature arising in respect of any transaction(s), the records of the transaction(s) available from Project Organizer shall be used as sole reference and basis of settling such dispute or claim. The Pilot User's agreement and consent under this Clause shall survive the termination of the Pilot User's Account.
ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING, ANTI-TERRORISM FINANCING AND PROCEEDS OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES 2001 (AMLATFPUAA) & FINANCIAL SERVICES ACT 2013 (FSA).
- Project Organizer acknowledges that the document or information collected by Project Organizer from the Pilot User relating to the Pilot User's affair or account as a customer of Project Organizer will be only used and/or disclosed in accordance to the secrecy provisions under the Financial Services Act 2013 (FSA).
- Project Organizer, its subsidiaries and officers shall comply in all material respects with the all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and policies relating to AMLATFPUAA, including all Regulations and Rules.
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, to the extent required by the AMLATFPUAA, Project Organizer shall (a) maintain an anti-money laundering and anti- terrorism financing compliance program that is in compliance, in all material respects, with the AMLATFPUAA, (b) conduct, in all material respects, the due diligence required under the AMLATFPUAA in connection with the use of the services and/or the Pilot User's Account, including with respect to the origin of the funds used by the Pilot User to reload into the Pilot User's Account and (c) maintain sufficient information to identify the Pilot User for purposes of compliance, in all material respects, with the AMLATFPUAA.
- In the event the Pilot User's Account is ceased, terminated or suspended by Project Organizer due to fraudulent, illegal or unlawful transactions including but not limited to breaches of any law (including but not limited to the Financial Services Act 2013 and/or AMLATFPUAA or any regulation and/or guidelines made thereunder), the Pilot User shall not be entitled to obtain any refund of the monies and all reload monies whatsoever in the Account and it shall be lawful for Project Organizer to retain for an indefinite period or release to the relevant authorities all monies in the Account in accordance with applicable legislation, regulation and/or guidelines. The Pilot User shall not be entitled to claim any form of compensation for any loss arising therefrom from Project Organizer.
- This Terms and Conditions is a supplemental to the Touch 'n Go eWallet Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict, both this Terms and Conditions and the Touch 'n Go eWallet Terms and Conditions shall be read together for its applicability.
For further information, inquiries or complaint on this programme, the Pilot User may contact the Project Organizer at the following: -
- Facebook and Twitter @MyTouchnGo;
- SMS TNG <your query> SEND to 36266;
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Careline telephone at +603-2714 8888;
- visit TNGSB's website at www.touchngo.com.my;
visit any of TNGSB hubs or TNGSB office at the address below:
Touch 'n Go Sdn Bhd
Tower 6, Avenue 5,
No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi,
59200 Kuala Lumpur.